Here are just a few of my favourite sites (study procrastination gold!):
Healthy money habits:
- http://www.simplesavings.com.au/ – Simple Savings, a brilliant Australian/ NZ website with a ‘vault’ of savings tips and hugely popular savings forum – a great source for recipes, advice and support (there’s also a free newsletter if you don’t want to pay to sign up)
Healthy recipes (esp vegetarian ones):
- http://www.asweetpeachef.com/ – A Sweet Pea Chef, run by chef Lacey and full of easy and healthy recipes.
- http://www.whatscookinggoodlooking.com/ – What’s Cooking Good Looking, run by chef Jodi and dedicated to healthy and wholesome recipes.
- http://cleaneatingmachine.blogspot.com.au/ – Clean Eating Machine – a mix between a food blog / recipes and a running blog – healthy all round!
- http://simplesustenanceforus.wordpress.com/ – Simple Sustenance- “simple and healthy vegetarian food for everyday”.
- http://joylicious.net/ – Joylicious: Food.Love.Joy – a mix between recipes, renovations and life.
- http://www.wendyseewendydo.com/ – Wendy See Wendy Do – beautifully photographed healthy recipes.
- http://rabbitfoodformybunnyteeth.com/ – Rabbit Food For My Bunny Teeth – lots of great unprocessed, vegetarian whole food recipes.
- http://www.veggie-wedgie.com/ – Veggie-Wedgie – vegetarian food (obviously!)
- http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/ – Two Peas & Their Pod – lots of fantastic, healthy vegetarian recipes.
- http://zenhabits.net/mindful-eating/ – “How to Master the Art of Mindful Eating” – something I need to work on!
- http://zenhabits.net/ – “20 Simple Strategies for Getting Healthy”
- http://myowntwofeet-robyn.blogspot.com.au/ – My Own Two Feet – Robyn’s inspirational running, trekking and walking blog.